Sunday 19 February 2012

Being different

“I am comfortable with who I am.”

“I am proud of my unique life.”

“I am proud of my self in whatever clothes I’m in.”

“I can be my self very well.”

“I am always truly confident in what I do.”

“I have learned to be proud of my opinions.”

“I live in many shades of gray, not black and white.”

“I focus my interest on my genuine, authentic self.”

“I have pride in being my self in Social Situations.” 


“I move towards positive, personally meaningful experiences.” 

“I listen to, believe in, and follow only my reviews of how to live and what to do.” 

“I am proud of my life story and the unique and different difficulties I have been through.” 

“I have the strength to be myself without the need for acceptance, approval, or acknowledgment of anyone else.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment